- Well located fronting Cattleman Road in the development/traffic path of UTC and Fruitville
- Present owners successful rezoned the parcel from OUE-2 (1 unit/2 acres) to RMF-3 (13 units/acre)
- Site presently encumbered by one 2,310 sf 4BR/2BA home with rental tenant
- Property has non-binding site plan approval for 60 units
- At just over $500,000 per acre, parcel priced competitively for the surrounding area
- Priced at $40,000 per developable unit on a site that allows for excess green space and nature
- Precast Concrete Interstate Sound Barrier Wall is in place providing peace and tranquility while maintaining the convenience.
Ian Black Real Estate is pleased to offer a +/-4.7 acre (205,624 sf) developable parcel of land in the immediate vicinity of Benderson Rowing Facility and the UTC retail area. The present owners have successfully taken the parcel through rezoning to a favorable RMF-3 designation. This zoning allows for 13 units per acre of developable multifamily property, or 60 units in total. The property has a non-binding site plan approved and ready for a developer to take over and see to completion. Priced at $40,000 per developed unit in an attractive in-fill location, this land is ideal for any multifamily developer looking to expand their investments in the Sarasota/Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch area.
Located on the West side of N Cattlemen Rd, just one parcel away from Benderson Park & the Lake. The property is situated just a short distance South of University Parkway and the UTC Mall and a similar distance North of Fruitville Road. This well-located parcel of land affords any future development easy access to retail, I-75 and employment bases in Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch.